Saturday, November 25, 2006

Last minutes in UTP

Here I am blogging in UTP for the last time this semester. Just saw Koonie off to Ipoh. Miss her already... A lot..... Will be away from each other for 2 whole months! :( But at the same time, I'm really looking forward to going back home. Wish she would move to Penang. Then we wouldn't need to separate every semester break. Yay! ;P But anyway, just like in The Wizard of Oz..."There's no place like home!" :) Staying with my parents, watching TV at night, getting all the sleep I want, eating Penang food, meeting up with old friends.....

Really happy that exam's all over. But dreading the fact that I'm getting older...so fast... I'll be in my 2nd year 2nd semester next year. And soon will be going for my industrial training. Anyway...it's "MERDEKA!!!!!" for now. Am super tired after so many nights of burning the midnight oil. But at least I won't regret not putting in enough effort. Will enjoy my holidays to the fullest.

I'm going back!!!!!

No comments: