But one thing I can't understand...why does everyone have to be so so so "kiasu"??? Can't we just help each other? Teach each other? Just to help our friends understand...not to let them copy. Anyway, all of us are going to graduate together. What's wrong with giving a helping hand??? Why must we be so selfish about our knowledge? Is it wrong to share?? Wouldn't it be better if it was so?
Gone thru a lot this past week. There were times when I was doubtful if I'd chosen the correct career for my life...an Electrical and Electronic Engineer. Maybe I was meant for something else??? I even wished I was like those smart people...they had just come into the lab that day and their program was already working!!! My group had been in the lab working on our project for days!!! And it couldn't even display a digit!!! And yet...sometimes I just wish I wasn't so smart. At times it's difficult...especially when others put a higher expectation on you....they expect you to be able to answer whatever questions they have. It's tough.....
But suddenly, on Thursday...we finally found our mistake. And, our watch could finally count!!! Praise God!!! :) We were all so so so happy!!! Suet Yeng shouted out loud, "Can count liao!!!" And then her face turned scarlet. :P
We did our demonstration on our project today. All went fine. The stop watch worked perfectly! And...it had additional features as well!!! The evaluater had loads of questions for us. But I think all went fine. :)
1 comment:
Hardship builds character. And learning the hard way reinforces and retains the knowledge as opposed to copying which only brings you temporary rewards. God keeps his eye on you, don't worry. Lean on Him. Keep writing.
Post a Comment