12.30am : I asked Tsae Yng if we could go to the lab on the next day to work on the hardware part of our project. (Our programming was working...at least it worked when we simulated it on the IDE 68K. But some modifications had to be made for it to work on the Embedded Software.) Tsae Yng agreed that she and Suet Yeng would be there at 10am after their test. We are in the same group for our microprocessor project.... 3 gals... :)
Thursday
10.30am : I was woken up by loud knocks on my room door. I opened the door and see San Yin...panicking, I asked her what day it was. Realising I did not have a test on that day, I relaxed a bit...til she said Tsae Yng was looking for me...only then did I remember I was supposed to be at the lab by then. You cannot imagine how fast I got ready that day...I was ready in about 15 minutes!
10.45am : I rush to the lab...meeting San Nien on the way. (She woke up late as well. ;P) I the lab, we had to build the circuit and modify our program. Our tutor came in from time to time...and everytime he was in the lab, he was smiling from ear to ear as if enjoying the sight of us students struggling and begging the 7-segment displays to light up and count! Hmph...! Cruel fella!
1.05pm : Having run out of ideas fo how to modify our program...plus having bands playing in our stomachs, we decided to have lunch 1st and return after that. We had omelette+red beans+frenchfries+toast in the pocket D In2Eat Cafe. And I didn't know that even existed in UTP!
2pm : Hmmm...I'll always remember this day as the day I skipped 3 classes in a row... From 2pm to 5pm...Analogue Electronics, Numerical Methods, Microprocessor. But I did attend my mandarin class though...it was 5pm to 7pm. By that time the lab had closed, so we could not work on our projects anymore. The lab will be closed til the Monday after Deeparaya...the very week we're having our demo and evaluations!!! So do pray that my project (a stopwatch) will be working by then. As for now, it can't even light up...what more count.
No comments:
Post a Comment