Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hi. Finally I've created a blog after ages and ages of procrastination. It's Sunday! Will be going to church in two hours time for the worship practice. Yes. I'm in the worship team. I'll be playing the violin today. Haven't played at all this sem. Things always came in the way. At first i injured my knee...it hurt to stand too long (tho it still hurts a bit now coz i just played badminton). Then it was the convo( I had hundreds of practices then)...and it was dead tiring. And there were tests, quizzes, assignments. Well, tomorrow I'm having another test...but well...I've made up my mind to put God first. After that all-nite-prayer on friday nite, I'm all fired up for Jesus!!! And I won't let this fire die down. :)

We prayed from 10pm til 6am. It was awesome! I never knew i cud pray for sooooo long... But you never know til you try. And believe me! It's much much more fun compared to being cooped up in your room with a your nose in a thick book full of long formulas. We had a refreshing time basking in God's presence. Pastor Elijah prophesied to me. And this is what he said...

He talked about King David. David had a heart for God. He always put God first. God is going to make me like King David. He is going to make me strong. Strong in the world. People will see that I am strong. But I will be weak before God. Like David. David often wept before God. The joy of God will be my strength. He also asked me not to doubt my abilities. That God would strengthen me. He would mould me and use me to do great things for Him. Wow...what an encouragement! Our God is trully a wonderful God!

We also made a commitment to God. I commited to read God's Word dilligently. And since I've typed it down here...you bet I'll keep it! I'll put God first in whatever I do and be a light and salt unto the earth! I'll walk in His ways all the days of my life forever til I meet Him in heaven.

Ya..dat's all for now. My first blog. Boy...am I proud!!! hehe. :P

No comments: